ALBION ONLINE KICKS OFF FINAL BETA, PLUS HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE AMA

Thu, Sep 8 2016 09:18am BST 1
mdjsjwz
mdjsjwz
7 Posts
Albion Online’s final beta phase kicks off today, with a reported $7 million under its belt in crowdfunds. Over the weekend, the team ran an AMA on Reddit to answer player questions. The highlights:

Albion will indeed launch B2P as a single-server, global game. This last leg of beta will be closed and not open; devs say that an open beta would be unfair to backers,Albion Online Gold that they don’t need free testers (“we have more than enough players”), and that they “believe [B2P] does not work together well with an open beta.” (Players contested this and pointed out open betas in MMOs are used to determine whether the game is worth purchasing.)

Planned improvements down the line include “faction warfare, expeditions, fishing, transportation contracts, improved UI, arena, better PvE content.”Albion Online Silver The devs wrote, “With our existing feature backlog, we could happily continue improving the game for at least 12 months before we’d run out of ideas.”

Non-instanced housing is in the game, and the devs say they are hoping for more customization options in the future. Player shops are not planned because “the local marketplaces fully fill that role.”
Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:54pm GMT 2
StephanieKohler
StephanieKohler
3 Posts
I would be very thankful if you continue with quality what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...grademiners and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.